Friday, February 11, 2011

100% Guaranteed AUTHENTIC Chanel Jumbo Caviar in F/W 2010 Dark Red with Silver Hardware

-SOLD-



PURCHASED FROM Saks Fifth Avenue in NYC in November 2010.
No longer available in Singapore as this colour was a hot favourite and completely sold out!

Brand NEW but TAGS are not attached. Photocopied receipt can be provided because the receipt is for 2 bags.

I'm selling to contribute towards my wedding fund and so of the 2 I've purchased, I've decided to keep only one.

Single flap jumbos are no longer available and discontinued. Only the double flaps are available in boutiques from now on.

As much as it pains me, I have let go of this beauty to a lucky new owner.
The reason the tags are no longer attached is simply because, like any other owner I didn't think I'll ever sell the bag. But since Nov I have not had the chance to use it yet so although the tags are not attached, the bag is brand new and unused.

I had this bag shipped from NYC to Singapore hence I incurred a tax of about Sgd$400.

Asking for SGD$5100 (slightly negotiable) because it's a rare colour and really brand new.

Thanks for looking! No low ballers pls. I'll ignore requests quoting ridiculous prices. Pls email me at myclosetdigs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers